Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
The most hardcore handshake of all time.
His name is Liui Aquino, a filipino cosplayer. And I think, by far, he’s the greatest Hiccup cosplayer I’ve seen.
we need to talk about shrek more
imagine setting this loose in the middle of a big auditorium while some important speech is going on
Imagine this: You’re sitting in your animation history class. Your professor says that your classmate who sits two empty seats away from you is going to show his animation. Joy!
Then, projected ten feet tall in glorious HD, is an autobiographical piece about his life problems and his manic pixie dream girl purple skunk girlfriend. Complete with fade to black sex. And masturbation scene.
Imagine that and you will know a fraction of my pain.
This is the link
it’s real. it is real.
Christmas has come early
The SSB4 rooster looks good so far!
River otters at the Zoological & Botanical Garden in Ichikawa, Japan
omg the last one he pops up ahjfskghfagskjfkhdjs ahahaha
This is what heaven looks like…